The 2022 round opens: 4 August 2022
The 2022 round closes: 1:00pm, 18 October 2022
THIS PRIZE IS NOW CLOSED
Firstly, congratulations on making the first step to creating your application for the Science Communication Prize and welcome to the page where you will find information about the application process and navigating around the Prime Minister’s Science Prize portal.
If you have any problems at all then please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
Complete applications must be received by 1:00pm on Tuesday 18 October 2022
All the best with your application.
Ngā mihi nui
Prime Minister’s Science Prize Secretariat
We strongly advise the applicant and referee to read all 2022 current documents below before you start the application process: These documents cover criteria, eligibility, judging process, logging into the portal and the process for submitting application templates and referee templates.
There is also the option within the portal for the applicant to submit their application in Te Reo if they wish.
- About this Prize 2022
- Tips and Information for PMSCP Applicants and Referee2022 (This includes the link to the portal)
- Visual Flow Chart Science Communication Prize Process
TEMPLATES THAT CAN BE DOWNLOADED AT ANY TIME
- Application Template PMSCP 2022
- Referee Template PMSCP 2022
- Budget Template of how PMSCP (this is required but will not be judged)
- NZ-RST-CV-Template (you can choose to use this CV template or upload your own)
NEED HELP? HAVE OTHER PĀTAI QUESTIONS
Ko te Kaiwhakahaere the Secretariat for The Prime Minister’s Science Prizes is Royal Society Te Apārangi. Contact details are:
Te Kaiwhakahaere the Secretariat
The Prime Minister’s Science Prizes
C/-Royal Society Te Aparangi
PO Box 598
Waea telephone: (04) 470 5762