Te Puiaki Pūtaiao Matua a te Pirimia | The Prime Minister’s Science Prize
The 2021 Prime Minister’s Science Prizes application process is not open yet and will open in July – date to be confirmed. Information below could change or be updated in the interim.
Guidelines for submitting your entry
The application process will take you to the Prime Minister’s Science Prize Portal.
- The Applicant (either individual on team leader on behalf of the team) completes the Application Form. The Application Form includes:
- Addressing the criteria (up to 1500 words)
- Completing the Team Representative Declaration Form
- Completing a form for all team members (if this is a team application)
- Completing the Evidence Portfolio where you can add your information (up to 10 pages)
- Including a brief plan of how the Prize will be used if successful (this will not be judged)
- The applicant nominates four referees (two national and two international referees).
- Once you have named your referees and included contact details an email will be sent to them with a link to the portal where they have access to the testimonial/referee template.
Applications need to be complete by 5pm 8 October.